Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bursting at the seams

I am disgustingly happy. Seriously, feeling this giddy should almost be outlawed--except how would "they" know? Probably because I would blog about it.


Ah, yes, so life is blissful and grand (with the exception of this giant metaphorical stack of papers I have to grade--they were all submitted electronically, so I can't just drop them down the stairs and give the heaviest ones the highest grades [per Joon Yee's suggestion]. But I digress...). This morning in church, I was so filled with soul-swelling gladness that I really thought I might spontaneously combust. The music + the message + the company = happyhappyhappy


Here's some pictures from Saturday... we hosted dinner at my place, then sat in the Soularium with pipes and scotch to round out the evening Sherlock-Holmes-style.

Ah, so happy. :-D
(and I love my new hair)

No comments: