Saturday, November 17, 2007

Processing while putting off studying

My study spots are the best places because there's no lingering memories of you in any of them (although you would like the one where I am this morning--they use compostable cups & utensils made from cornstarch; plus, they have delicious food and drink and it's proprietor-run).

I have an appetite again (for more than beer).

I have a list again of places to go and things to do in the city; it's just with someone who's not you and those things will probably actually happen.

In my dream last night, I sat and visited with Michelle. She didn't know any of the story, but told me that even though she left and is now married to someone else, she's never quite gotten over you.

I still am having trouble wanting to not have hope (aka: it still flickers in the recesses of my mind).

No comments: